Beautiful salmon. This “king of fish” contains very high levels of protein, vitamin D, and omega-3 fatty acids. This fish is so popular that it is at the forefront of the trend of sea farming, where salmon are raised in enclosures, mainly for residents in the Atlantic. Salmon is also beloved for its plethora of ways to be prepared and eaten. Raw sushi, marinated, grilled, deep-fried, smoked, and even pureed.
People around the world enjoy salmon due to its relative affordability and health benefits, here are some meals you should try out the next time you get your hands on some salmon.
1) Salmon Baked in Foil
2) Pan Seared Peppered Salmon
3) Orange Ginger Salmon Fillet
4) Almond Crusted Salmon Sticks
5) Salmon Sliders With Yogurt-Cucumber-Dill Sauce
6) Glazed Salmon With Broccoli Rice
7) Pan Roasted Salmon with Wild Mushrooms
8) Zucchini Pasta with Teriyaki Salmon
9) Blackened Salmon Tacos with Corn Salsa and Cilantro Lime Ranch
10) Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Avocados
11) Grilled Salmon Kebabs
Feature Image Credit: thehealthyfoodie.com